Best viewed in landscape on mobile
Graphs last updated at 27 Feb 2021 19:40:58 EST | Kent County has a 3.46% positive testing rate as of 2021-02-17
No, the increase in cases in Michigan is not driven from increased testing
* 2020-08-23 - Technical delay at capitol delaying data
* 2020-08-29 - Technical delay at capitol delaying data
* 2020-09-04 - No data - unsure why. Numbers calculated based on 2020-09-05 data
* 2020-09-06 - No more Sunday updates
* 2020-09-22 - Data delayed until next day.
* 2020-09-29 - Technical issues locally.
Data sourced from
Raw data from the Kent County website is stored in AWS. Cleaned data is stored at data.json
Files also available on IPFS: https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmRvdmQRJZixMe6duwWiJVTN6todkkQ5sSHH3QqjoP71bT
To see source, file an issue or improve my crappy code, check out GitHub