Best viewed in landscape on mobile
I am fully vaccinated!
Graphs last updated at 08 May 2021 21:27:06 EDT | Kent County has a 12.54% positive testing rate as of 2021-04-29.
No, the increase in cases in Michigan is not driven from increased testing
* 2020-08-23 - Technical delay at capitol delaying data
* 2020-08-29 - Technical delay at capitol delaying data
* 2020-09-04 - No data - unsure why. Numbers calculated based on 2020-09-05 data
* 2020-09-06 - No more Sunday updates
* 2020-09-22 - Data delayed until next day.
* 2020-09-29 - Technical issues locally.
Data sourced from
Raw data from the Kent County website is stored in AWS. Cleaned data is stored at data.json
To see source, file an issue or improve my crappy code, check out GitHub