Best viewed in landscape on mobile
Got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine!
Graphs last updated at 22 Apr 2021 15:44:24 EDT | Kent County has a 17.73% positive testing rate as of 2021-04-08. THIS IS CONCERNING
No, the increase in cases in Michigan is not driven from increased testing
* 2020-08-23 - Technical delay at capitol delaying data
* 2020-08-29 - Technical delay at capitol delaying data
* 2020-09-04 - No data - unsure why. Numbers calculated based on 2020-09-05 data
* 2020-09-06 - No more Sunday updates
* 2020-09-22 - Data delayed until next day.
* 2020-09-29 - Technical issues locally.
Data sourced from
Raw data from the Kent County website is stored in AWS. Cleaned data is stored at data.json
To see source, file an issue or improve my crappy code, check out GitHub